Whether through trial, negotiated settlement, arbitration or mediation our firm has rich experience to offer clients practical and effective legal strategies in today’s increasingly difficult business terrain. Our lawyers regularly appear before trial and appellate courts in Nigeria and administrative tribunals. Our main practice areas are the following:
- Domestic and international commercial arbitration, mediation and negotiations.
- Civil disputes, debt recovery on behalf of private persons, banks, and financial institutions, corporate insolvency procedures, including liquidation, re-organization and consolidation of debts and contractual claims.
- Disputes arising from the following agreements: agency, carriage of goods, distribution, franchise, and licensing technology transfer.
- Intellectual Property Rights protection, including passing-off actions, trademark infringement, copyrights and patents.
- Labour and industrial relations including master-servant disputes, pension contribution issues, safety and environmental protection at work places etc.
Tortious liability, including personal property injuries and product liability cases.